Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Virginia and Ohio....Here We Come

Kevin and I will be packing up the boys next Friday and making our way up north to visit family and friends for Thanksgiving!  We can't wait, even though we are pretty realistic about the torture of an 18-hour car ride with two young children!  But before we get ahead of ourselves, I have to recap the wonderful past few weeks we have had!

We celebrated Levi's 1st birthday in Gator style, but best of all, we got a surprise visit from NeNe and PopPop!!  It couldn't have come at a better time!

The next weekend it was time to prepare for Trick or Treat!  My little superheros had a blast!


We truly are blessed and have so much to be thankful for this year! I can't wait to celebrate and share it all with our family.

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post! Miss you guys dearly. I hope you have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete