Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kevin's Birthday

To some of my friends 29 sounds so young. To others it may seem so old. I had not given the number much thought until I actually saw the digits glowing on top of my cake. I only had a moment to reflect on the year that has past and my accomplishments and goals because I could see Tyson already puckering up his lips and taking in a deep breath. This caused me to rush my wish and lets just say that Pajama Jeans better live up to the hype. I would like to say thanks to everyone who sent me a card or posted on my wall wishing me a happy birthday. But most of all, I would like to thank Jenn for being just the way she is and always finding time to make every occasion truly special. I love you and thank you for everything you do!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment